We are a class of 7 and 8 year olds in Room 14, Otahuhu Primary, Auckland, New Zealand. We hope to share our learning journey with our families and friends through this blog.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Baking scones

Yesterday a group of children went to Mrs Green for our technology lesson. This is my reflection on my learning how to bake scones. I made connections with the word dough when I made playdough in class and roti at home. The new word that I learnt was knead. Baking scones was a bit hard for us because we had to do it all by
ourselves. I found the recipe interesting because in class we are learning about fractions and I had to read 1/4 and 1/3. The next time I make scones I will add cheese to the recipe.
By Krisharti

1 comment:

  1. Add dates or raisins to your scones recipe. It is yummy.

    ReplyDelete