We are a class of 7 and 8 year olds in Room 14, Otahuhu Primary, Auckland, New Zealand. We hope to share our learning journey with our families and friends through this blog.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tooth Fairy comes to Room 24

My tooth was wiggly and I pulled it out. I put my tooth in a safe place in my classroom and went outside for morning tea. When I came back from morning tea I saw my tooth was gone and there was a fire engine key ring. I was surprised and happy that the tooth fairy came to my classroom and gave me a present. When I press the engine, a light comes on.
S.K.











2 comments:

  1. Wow that is so exciting, what a cool fire engine. I wonder how the Tooth Fairy got into your class. I really like the blog you have written - well done.
    From Mrs Williamson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs Williamson for commenting on our blog.

    ReplyDelete