We are a class of 7 and 8 year olds in Room 14, Otahuhu Primary, Auckland, New Zealand. We hope to share our learning journey with our families and friends through this blog.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Spring is here

When I came into class this morning, my teacher told me that I looked pretty with my sandals and jeans. I told her that spring is here and I feel happy. She told me to write a poem about Spring. Here is my poem and a picture I drew.

Spring

Fields covered with pretty flowers.
Everything is so so bright.
What a sight.!!!
Lambs playing and birds chirping.
Daylight savings has begun.
Warm, sunny days are here.
Happy children everywhere.
I love Spring!

By Regan

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful poem Regan. I have been reading your blog and it sounds like you have been doing some fantastic learning. Keep up the hard work. Mrs Nilson

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful poem for spring.

    ReplyDelete