We are a class of 7 and 8 year olds in Room 14, Otahuhu Primary, Auckland, New Zealand. We hope to share our learning journey with our families and friends through this blog.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Back to school

Yipee!!! I am back at school after a long holiday. It was good to see my old friends and my teacher again in room 24. Some of my friends are in another class because they are in year 5. We have new children in our class. They are in year three. I am going to work hard in year 4 and achieve the excellence award.
Vondra

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy to be back at school.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss all my friends and my teacher in room 24.
    Timote

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great to hear the start of the year is going well for Room 24. Well done Vondra for starting off the blog for the start of the year. I am at Auckland Normal Intermediate School this year in a year 8 class. Keep working hard. Mrs Nilson

    ReplyDelete