We are a class of 7 and 8 year olds in Room 14, Otahuhu Primary, Auckland, New Zealand. We hope to share our learning journey with our families and friends through this blog.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Technology

On Wednesday it was my first time that I went to the technology room. When I walked into the room I noticed that it was different from our classroom. There were lots of tools and machines. First we watched a video about how to keep ourselves safe when we are working in the technology room. I learnt that I must always follow rules:
*Always tie up my hair.
*Always wear my shoes.
*Don't touch anything sharp.
*Pick up anything that is on the floor.
*Always pull up my sleeves because it can get caught in a machine.
*Always turn off the machine after I have finished my work.
*Pack up all the tools when I have finished using it.
By Venetia

No comments:

Post a Comment