We are a class of 7 and 8 year olds in Room 14, Otahuhu Primary, Auckland, New Zealand. We hope to share our learning journey with our families and friends through this blog.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Visiting China

I spent one month with my family in China. It is my country. I was excited to go to my village and visit all my cousins. The houses looked very different from the houses in New Zealand. Most people ride their bicycles instead of travelling by car. The adults play a Chinese game called Mah Jong. In China some people grow plants such as sugarcane,lettuce and celery.I had a lovely holiday and couldn't wait to be back at school. By Julie

3 comments:

  1. It's so good to have you back in class. Hope you had a fantastic holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Julie. A whole month in China. You are so lucky! Keep working hard Room 2. Mrs Nilson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed eating sugarcane.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete