We are a class of 7 and 8 year olds in Room 14, Otahuhu Primary, Auckland, New Zealand. We hope to share our learning journey with our families and friends through this blog.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A collage of myself

My homework was to make a collage about myself.The materials I used were: paper, pictures from magazines,stickers, glitter and a felt pen. I wrote adjectives to describe myself. I wrote happy,wonderful,creative,positive, helpful and girl. The next thing I did was get an A4 black paper. I then pasted the pictures on the black paper. Next I glued the picture of myself, my name and words that described me. I pasted the black paper on top of a white paper to make a border. I then pasted it onto a coloured background. Lastly I used a plain yellow paper as a contrast. I enjoyed making my collage. By Vondra

2 comments: