We are a class of 7 and 8 year olds in Room 14, Otahuhu Primary, Auckland, New Zealand. We hope to share our learning journey with our families and friends through this blog.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Changing batteries

Our classroom clock wasn't working so Regan went to the office to get two batteries. Miss told me to get the clock down from the wall and to replace the batteries. She asked me if I knew what is the meaning of the + and - signs on the battery. I went to the computer and searched for the answer. A + means positive and a - means negative. When I put the new batteries into the clock, I saw the second hand ticking away. I was very happy because I learned something new.
by Sione

3 comments:

  1. GREAT WORK!!
    Sione
    very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent story
    Sione
    fascinating work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment.
    Sione

    ReplyDelete