We are a class of 7 and 8 year olds in Room 14, Otahuhu Primary, Auckland, New Zealand. We hope to share our learning journey with our families and friends through this blog.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thank you Rotary club

The year 4 children of Otahuhu Primary were happy to receive their dictionaries. This is what some of the students had to say. Now I can use my dictionary when I am doing my homework. The dictionary has lovely illustrations and labels to help me to understand the meaning of words I do not know. My vocabulary list is very long because I am adding new words every day. I'm also learning the different parts of speech. My spelling has improved and I can spell difficult words. The dictionaries are useful for children that can't afford to buy one. I'm going to keep my dictionary safely on my bookshelf. By Chi-Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment